Friday 17 July 2015

Thailand Comic Con Part 2: Comic/ Gaming Vendors, Merch, FanArt and Figurines!

My first comic con experience continued... Here I just wanted to load this post with all the great merchandise displayed by various vendors at the event. 

I had such a good time geeking out that day. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I should note that I am in no way affiliated with Thailand Comic Con, or vendors whose products are shown. All photos were taken by myself as a fan of the event. :)

When first entering the event hall, there were different sections set up with figures ranging from the small/ornamental to life size statues of popular characters.

A very realistic representation of the Hulk.

Another superb recreation of Iron Man by XM.
Beautiful! 
Even NBA stars made an appearance.

Michael Jordan.
Hatsune Miku figurines.

One Piece figures in fighting/action stances.

Life size Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac) Figure

A highlight for me was the Iron Man display. There were lots of figurines that had amazing detail.


This was my favorite. Robert Downey Jr.'s face is detailed to perfection.

Life Size figures of Iron Man and War Machine.

I loved this!!! It lit up as well.

Life size Darth Vador.
We took photos with some friendly storm troopers.

Life Size Storm Trooper figure.

These Avengers lights would be killer in any fans den. I love it! Like the heroes are busting through the wall. Above is my fav. Spidey!

Avengers Assemble! Iron man, Cap. Hulk. Thor. 

The comic book selections were staggering, although many vendors were carrying Thai only books. I would recommend vendors get some popular titles in English for Expats and tourists attending the event.

So many volumes of One Piece!

So much kawaii... Look at the hats and Alpaca plushies.

Artists had works on display.

Vendors selling a little bit of everything.
\Plastic figures were grouped together and bagged. You had to dig to find what you wanted most. 

EOS RPG Gaming section. Patri signed up and had to wait like an hour before his turn for a computer finally came.

Character designing..
Last but not least cute Hamtaro plushies!
Sorry this post is long overdue. I'm currently home in Canada and missed out on both Thailand Comic Con 2015 and Bangkok Comic Con 2015. :( I'm really disappointed to have missed these two events this year. But its great to look back through all the fun of the 2014 convention. I hope to be back to join all the fun next year. I'm hooked on conventions now and I plan to attend my first Canadian convention this fall. Hope you all enjoyed the images from Part 2. Soon to come will be Part 3 of Thailand Comic Con: Tokyo girls collection, Momo half face makeup and more! If you love Japanese Gyaru (Gal) fashion then be sure to check back. 

Until next time! Geek on!
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

No comments:

Post a Comment