Saturday 24 November 2012

Oh, speaking of Ebay... AWESOME TIGHTS PURCHASE

Did I ever mention my fondness of Korean/Japanese fashion brands and trends? Anyone who has visited my tumblr would have figured it out. I recently found these lovely nylon tights on ebay and I'm so excited for them! I've been a fan of them for a while and finally found some. I just hope they fit me okay, because they are on their way from China and things tend to be made small. It says it will fit a person up to 5'8 and I'm more like 5'8.75 in. So, I'll be stretchy stretchin to get them up lol.

I LOVE THEM! PLEASE FIT MEEE! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

I might save the W♥C ones for if I get to go to BKK this coming year because I don't think anyone in my town will know what W♥C is (lol would be a waste). I can't wait to wear the cat ones though, maybe with my strappy black pumps! Would look super girly and cute.

Until next time, bye~bye!

1 comment:

  1. Final verdict: Yes they came in before coming to Thailand. They fit fine, but after one wash the image is faded and yucky. So they're great if your looking for a one-two time wear. I mean, tights don't last very long anyway. So its not a huge loss.

    ReplyDelete